.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

REFORMS: Recycling

This will be a new compartment in my blog. I am going to write about the reforms that I would do if I was a legislator or something...)
There are so many thing that need to be changed in this society, but nobody actually does anything.
So my first reform is about waste processing. Last year there appeared special grids for plastic bottles. I thought that was very smart to do. People through their bottles there.
Besides that I think there should be created for special cans for glass. When you want to throw something from glass why not in a special can? It can be easily recycled.
We also don't have any factories for recycling tyres, old equipment, used machine oil. There are no things like that and people just throw them away.
It would be great to spend couple of millions of lei and built one, two factories for recycling.
Because remember that thing "the government always has the money, it just doesn't want to spend it on you"

No comments:

.